Friday, February 18, 2011

I Wish the Warm Sun Would Stay...

So this week we have been spoiled with wonderful Spring/Early Summer like weather. Yesterday the temps were in the 70's and it was AMAZING! But unfortunately the warmth is not here to stay. Back to 30's/40's next week....BOO!

I just hope it stays warm enough for our Alpha Chi Girls Night tonight in the BelleVegas....a nice night sitting on the patio at the Wine Tap would be perfect! A girls night out is definitely needed after I spent all week studying for my Biochem and Microbiology tests I have on Monday and Tuesday.....so not looking forward to those.

I'll post all about the fun that happens tonight tomorrow, but for now its off to bake some cookies with Sophia for her to take to Aunt Mindy's for their sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment