Sunday, February 13, 2011

I think I need an intervention....

The first step is admitting you have a problem...and I am addicted to the Food Network. I watch it for hours on end and stalk out the Food Network website for all the tasty recipes. Okay so maybe it isn't a real problem and my tastebuds love me when I try out the recipes but I figured I should admit my addiction to the world anyway!

On a side note, I have been sneezing non-stop all morning which can only mean one thing....spring weather is on its way! My nose is like my own personal groundhog. But besides the sneezing, I am very excited for a bit of warm weather. I am tired of all the snow we have had, though Sophia does love playing in it. Every morning she sees the snow and asks, "Mommy, Mommy, snow?"


But enough with the cold weather! I am ready to get to run outside, take Sophia to the park, relax in the warmth of the sun, and eventually head to the lake for boating fun! But that last one will be a couple months...

No comments:

Post a Comment