Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Its so hot that 2 trees are fighting over a dog....

Okay so the title for this post came from the always enjoyable morning crew over at Fox2 News. Now I am not against hot weather. In fact I love summer time and temperatures in the high 80's/low 90's. What I do not enjoy are temperatures in the high 90's that also like to dip into the 100's and high percent humidity. I don't know about you, but I for one enjoy being able to breathe when I walk out the door. So needless to say, I have been unable to go for my and Sophia's daily stroller walk/jog and I hate working out indoors (I get way to bored and unmotivated). So I am blaming you Mother Nature if my pants feel a little tighter this week (and not the pizza I ate for dinner or that ice cream I had for dessert the other night ;) )

So that was my little insane rant for the day....now on to my little life update: I have a job interview on Friday at Wash U School of Medicine! Woohoo! Its for a Public Health Research Tech position and the study topic is a huge interest of mine (lifestyle effects on prostate cancer....okay maybe not the prostate part but still :) ) Luckily I happened to check my actual UMSL email account and not just rely on my phone to deliver it to me because in my junk folder was an email from the project coordinator wanting to meet with me. For some reason UMSL believes all emails sent to my account from Wash U are spam...weird. So fingers crossed I ace the interview and get the job cuz I need it! Oh and next week is a super exciting event....the NKOTBSB Concert....yes that's right, two of the best boy bands from my childhood performing together! My life is now complete :) I can't wait to rock out to "Hangin' Tough" and "I Want It That Way" hehe!


And now I leave you with a picture from my Scaiefe Scaiefe's bday extravaganza at the Winery...

No comments:

Post a Comment