Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great News!

So a couple days ago when I was getting Sophia ready for bed, I could not, for the life of me, find her binky/pacifier (or didi as she calls it). Thankfully she was able to fall asleep without it (Thank you daycare for wearing her out!) Now I have been battling this didi situation for a good year now. She doesn't use it during the day; only at night when she is trying to go to sleep. I tried various ways to get her to stop using it....I even cut the tip off in an effort to make it less desirable to her. But none of my attempts worked. Now didi is actually gone...where to I have no idea. Sophia does ask me randomly for it or she will tell me she can't find her dee. But so far we are going 5 days strong without using didi and hopefully that habit is FINALLY broken!!

Next task to tackle is either potty training or sleeping in her own bed (she is a little addicted to me and loves my bed...and I am a pushover when it comes to my princess :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment