Saturday, March 5, 2011

Funny Little Sophia Story...

So we were rewatching Thursday night's results show for American Idol (our fave show!) since my stepdad missed it due to bowling. And everytime someone we liked made it on and Sophia remembered, she would start clapping and saying yeah cuz that is what we did the first time watching it haha. Well then when it came time to announce the wild cards and they announced Stefano as making it as a wild card, we started clapping and saying "Yeah Stefano!" and Sophia started clapping and saying "Yeah Daddy!" We all started cracking up and my mom was like "Looks like Sophia wants Stefano to be her dad" and I said "Well if he wins American Idol, he can be your dad Sophia..." haha she is too cute! Even after I corrected her and told her that's not daddy, she was adament about calling him "Daddy". That little princess, I tell ya! Anywho, that's all I have for today! I'll write more later when I have more exciting things to write about besides studying : /

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment